Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First post: objectives

This is my Change the World project.

In the last episode of my edx.org "Think 101: the Science of Everyday Thinking" course, we had to come up with a project to change the world, and this is mine.

The first question is "what's broken?"

My answer is: our use of global water resources is broken.

I ask this question: why do people drink bottled water instead of tap water?

I am going to look for the answers and use this blog to report my findings, including resources that I hope other people will use as well.

I intend to behave as an intuitive scientist in this project. I will try to collect the best and most reliable evidence I can, both about tap water and about bottled water. Then I will compare the data.

HERE I GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment